Showing your customers respect is part of the game. You need to know how to play the game if you want to remain in good standing with your customers. According to Sentient Ai, there are 7 ways you can achieve this goal with the ecommerce customer experience.
1) You need to provide easy access to your ecommerce customer experience. No one wants to jump through hoops. The more hoops there are, the least likely your customers will stay with you.
2) You need to acknowledge your mistakes. Tell your customers you messed up. Tell them you are looking to correct the mistake as soon as possible. Acknowledging your mistakes to your customers will create a greater faith in your product and brand.
3) Get back to your customer in a timely manner. The longer you wait, the more upset your customers will get. Waiting becomes a game and customers do not like games. The more games you play, the less loyalty your brand will have.
4) Keep your promises. When someone asks you a question, tell them the truth. Customers are smart. The questions that do not get answered tell you more than the ones that do get answered.
5) Customers want to feel special. Make your customers feel special. Give your customers an incentive to keep buying your products. Are there one or two customers who buy specific items on a regular basis? Give them a treat. Offer some kind of discount for buying a certain amount on the next order. Incentives like that will keep your customer loyal.
6) Treat them the way you want to be treated. Customers will either stay or go based on how a brand treats them. Are there any customers who you feel might have been disrespected? Find a way to make it up to them. Ask them how you can make it right. You may not be able to reach all of them, but you may get one or two.
7) Offer an alternative. Your customers will not be able to always get everything they want, but you can offer a good compromise. Your customers will stick with you as long as you show them you are making the effort.